No Hostel accommodation found in Limburg.
New accommodation is added every week. When you own a B&B, Hotel, Guesthouse, Hostel or Self Catering Holiday Rental in Holland you can create a listing. Your accommodation will be listed within 24 hours!
Benefits of our membership
Grow your business with Holland Accommodation. Join us to receive exclusive membership benefits.
- Discount on a new website - Do you need a new mobile friendly responsive website with a fresh design ? We can design a website for your property at a reduced member price. Contact us and you will be surprised. A good website does not have to cost much.
- We are for over 10 years a trusted partner on the Irish market in bringing together owners and holiday makers.
- Increase your traffic - We receive thousands of unique monthly visitors from all over the world who want to visit Holland. These numbers are still growing.
- Marketing analysis - All members benefit from a thorough inspection of their website providing marketing tips and advice for improving the number of bookings, plus tips on the latest marketing trends.
- More inquiries - You will get an instant email alert when an inquiry has been made on your listing.
- Owner profile - Ability to personalize your listing with unique local information.
- Photo gallery - Showcase up to 25 photos per listing.
- Proven results - Participating customers are seeing an increase in bookings, clicks to their websites and bookings from their own websites.
B&B StadsOase in Groningen
- The StadsOase (CityOasis) is located at the Martinikerkhof, a beautiful and quiet park in the historical centre of Groningen, at a very short distance from the historical buildings and the shopping ce...
About region Limburg
The southernmost province of the Netherlands, Limburg, has a its own distinctive character. Unlike the rest of the Netherlands, Limburg has a hilly countryside and the mostly catholic population talk in their own dialect (Limburgs). Due to its charm, it is almost impossible not to fall in love with this green and Burgundian province.
Most of the highlights of Limburg are located in and around Maastricht. Here you can visit mines, casemates, basilicas, museums, Mount St. Pieter and numerous shops and restaurants. Other attractions in the province are the mines and theme parks of Valkenburg, the tripoint between the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany, the white village of Thorn and GaiaPark Kerkrade Zoo.
Your region Limburg related website here ? Add a link to us on your website, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Read more about adding a link to us.
We are hiring
Book direct with owners
Plan your holiday to Holland on our website without booking fees. We have many properties listed to choose from. Accommodation is added and updated every week.
How to sign-up your accommodation ?
It couldn't be easier to sign-up with us. You can sign-up on your mobile phone, tablet, laptop and pc. Simply complete our quick and easy registration form and you could be taking bookings tomorrow.